Wednesday 22 October 2014

Halloween is Grinch Night

Well once again, long time no blog. This school year has been BUSY and I have so much to share, but it's Wednesday and I'm exhausted, so I'm stopping in quick to share a Halloween find.

I cannot believe that next Friday is Halloween (by the way, are other teachers saying a huge thank you to the calendar this year? Halloween on a Friday? Yes, please!). It seems so fast so I'm scurrying around thinking of some new ideas to keep the kiddos busy that day . . . you just know they are going to be so wired!

Most of the day will be filled with whole school activities, but I've been trying to think of something to fill up our morning. I was looking through YouTube and found this old Dr. Seuss movie. Umm, how did I not know about it? If you're looking for a fun little movie for Halloween (and have a SmartBoard, TV or projector in your classroom), try out Dr. Seuss's Halloween is Grinch Night. It's under thirty minutes so won't take up the whole day, but would be an interesting video if you're looking to fill some time.


Hopefully I'll be back soon to talk teacher Halloween costumes - I struggle with this every year!


No comments:

Post a Comment